It’s getting closer….closer….closer to release!
To celebrate, I thought I would release a sneak peek to Third Debt (Indebted #4) Before you go any further I will attempt to scare you off with WARNINGS.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN’T READ Debt Inheritance, First Debt, & Second Debt. You’ve been warned.
If you haven’t read the other books in this series, here are the buylinks:
DEBT INHERITANCE (Indebted #1)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1w3FtOq
FIRST DEBT (Indebted #2)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1zSgiJw
SECOND DEBT (Indebted #3)
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1MDbvWy
Sneak Peek to Third Debt (Indebted #4)
Coming April 2015
Subject to copyright. Subject to change. Unedited.
Copyright © 2015 Pepper Winters
All rights reserved.
<3 <3 NILA <3 <3
I’D GIVEN MY heart to my enemy.
There was no bottom to my affection. No limit to what I would do to protect it.
Jethro was mine and it was up to me….
…up to me to end this.
I was no longer trying to save myself.
I was trying to save him.
From his nightmares.
<3 <3 NILA <3 <3
HOW HAD THIS happened?
Where did it all go so wrong?
Jethro was supposed to love me. I was supposed to love him.
Yet he’d given me over to his family. He’d bound the ropes, blindfolded my eyes, and gifted me over to his kin.
“Know what time it is, Nila Weaver?” Daniel breathed in my ear.
I jerked away. The restraints around my body meant I couldn’t run. I couldn’t fight. I couldn’t even see.
Please don’t let them do this.
I wanted to scream for Jethro to save me. I wanted him to put an end to this and claim me once and for. Didn’t our connection mean anything?
You know it’s all different now.
Ever since I’d returned to Hawksridge Hall things had been different—horribly, horribly different.
The fire crackled in the billiards room where the Hawk men had been playing poker. The air was hot and muggy and laced with cognac fumes.
Tonight I’d had plans to end whatever changed between Jethro and me once and for all.
But now…those plans had changed.
Kestrel ran his fingers over my collar. “Relax, little Weaver. It will all be over soon.”
Cut chuckled. “Yes, soon you can go to sleep and pretend none of this happened.”
My ears strained for one other voice. The voice of the man who controlled my heart even if he’d thrown it back in my face.
But only silence greeted me.
Daniel snickered, licking my cheek. “Time to pay, Weaver.”
Someone clapped, and in a voice full of darkness and doom said, “It’s time for the Third Debt.”
Two months prior…
<3 <3 JETHRO <3 <3
I meant what I said before.
I meant it with every bone in my body.
Someone has to die.
I still stood by that conclusion. Only…I’d hoped it wouldn’t be me.
Too bad wishes never came true.
I’d always wondered what it would feel like. Always wondered what existed after this world.
My eyes fell on Cut.
Then on the gun.
I guess I’m about to find out…
I’ve also been asked a few questions which I answered on my Facebook page and copied below:
The release date on iBooks of the 31st May is a HOLDING DATE ONLY. I’ve said this a few times and it’s even written on the apple blurb.
To answer other questions:
* ALL books will be available on ALL platforms: Amazon, iBooks, GooglePlay, Nook, Kobo, Paperback
* Six books total
* Fourth Debt (Indebted #5) is due out sometime in June / July (however I have Ruin and Rule coming out on the 28th July and it all depends on my publishers guidelines on when I can release the next Indebted)
* Final Debt (Indebted #6) is due out sometime in September.
* Yes they are a series and can’t be read out of order.
* No you don’t have to wait years for the next books.
* Thank you for being so impatient and loving this series as much as I do.
* Don’t panic an official release date will be announced very soon. (I haven’t announced it as I was writing another book in between and I couldn’t over commit just in case the story wasn’t working. At the end of the day, I don’t want to disappoint you by saying one date and then having to push it back. A few more days and I’ll have an exact figure. I CAN say it will be in April 2015.